A Full Stomach Is A Happy Stomach

        Aahh, the satisfaction of a nice, cheap lunch after working for a while.

        I wonder how my monkey is doing. Now, he has his minor classes which extends till 4:30p.m. instead of the 12:30p.m. time from before and I have to work till 5:30p.m. every weekday, so we don't have as much time as we did before to just derp around with each other. Previously every Tuesday I would head to campus and watch him do his parkour stunts (Watching my own babe doing those cool-ass stunts just ... melts me in general (scratch that, I pretty much melt at everything he does)). He has just quit parkour though, to focus on his car stuff being the automotive fanatic that he is. He's even found a great team to support him in that, which is really awesome because he has fun with those friends, hang out with them and do what he is passionate about.

       In fact those same friends give him pointers, tips and helpful guides to be even better at driving - those lining, braking and cornering control whatnot that I have no part in whatsoever because I have not driven a car or even ride a bicycle for the past 2 years or more. I'm not sure if I ever wrote on this blog about how much he dislikes his previous college but right now where he has transferred to, he's having so much fun! It's mostly just for the certification really, I mean, he already has experience as a car mechanic for several years and counting now. 

       At times, the lecturer would ask him to help repair some parts instead of going along with the practical classes since he already knew what he was doing. Yeaaaahhh that's my boy, if you're reading this baby know that I'm proud of you, always have been and always will.

        Just the other day when he was staying over and we had fried food the whole day (We didn't want to go out so we just fried nuggets, fries and fish fingers from home), we got hungry again around 2 - 3a.m.-ish and guess what we did?

        Yep, we made more fries and fried food. Super unhealthy but y'know, I don't really care because sincerely I enjoyed it and so did he and it was quality time spent together even if it was not a healthy habit. So. No regrets. Monkey's doing pretty damn fine and so am I, and we've officially been together for 2 years. Cheers to that! 

        1:30p.m.. Alright, time to get back to work.

       Ciaos and have a good day y'alls!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a message for the TurKeys?